Car insurance is one of the most important in our lives by the number of policies comprising, responsibilities covering the headaches that can prevent us, or negligible price to disburse each year.
We give below 10 tracks to keep in mind when hiring your car insurance.
- Any owner of a motor vehicle who wants to drive it is required to have insurance that covers at least the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle because of its circulation on our roads, for damages (personal and material) that can cause to others.
- Ensure our car optimally is an act of responsibility and personal maturity for which we reflect on ourselves, our circumstances and our way of seeing life, and decided we cover according to that vision.
- Before hiring a car insurance is good to start by the type of coverage to ensure, knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each point: limited liability (to others); unlimited liability; with excess and all risk.
- Once we decant the best mode for our personal situation, it is a good time to choose a recruitment channel : If we are 100 % connected and have no time, better Internet or telephone ; if we like the proximity and expert advice , use an agent or an insurance broker , etc. ,
- Although it may seem a trifle or believe that we will increase the cost of policy dangerously, it is advisable to notify the company at the time of preparing the budget if the vehicle is to be driven by under 25s or persons under 2 years old, and the occasional or permanent nature of these drivers.
- Never take out insurance only car driven by the price factor to dry, if not accompanied by the primary coverage and additional coverage as our way of being, thinking , or face the risk factor, and our vehicle .
- From the moment you manifest an intention to contract , usually by giving your personal data and the vehicle, the date of the policy and bank details, you will be insured, although it is good ask them to send you a receipt for e.g. by email.
- Everyone has the obligation and the right therefore to ensure their vehicle.